Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyChronicPainTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Neath, UK

Can anyone recommend a good strong CBD oilor gummies for me to use. I've used it before but was hoping to get a higher dose as my pain is so bad at the moment, any recommendations in the UK please would really help, thanks

September 27, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

I use ‘LOVECBD’ it’s from Holland where they legally grow and manufacture it. It’s taken my pain down from 8 1/2- 9 to 2-3, so manageable. Squirt under tongue - (on an empty stomach)and leave as long as possible 👍 absolutely brilliant stuff 😁 it’s an oil

October 8, 2022
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

CBD oil and Gummies have helped, Reducing the Pain the Flare ups ! Those looking. I use this Company take a Look. more than happy to answer questions. https://petermcintyre.myctfo.com/ set the page to the United Kingdom
https://mydailychoice.com/petermcintyre

October 10, 2022
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

I'm really interested about CBD but never tried it, I live in West Midlands England so where would I go to get some and also is it legal 🤔 xx

October 8, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Flora, IL