I want to ask the people who have tired it does Valerian Root work great for pain. I wanted to buy the root itself and I've heard good things about it but I wanted to hear from ya'll. I also am looking for something to help me get to sleep. Once I'm there I sleep good but getting there is the problem. Thanks in advance
I've been using Lidocaine patches on my back it helps me sleep better than I used to I don't know if that will help you at all plus I do get a topical gel from my doctor's office it's Diclofenac Sodium topical gel 1%,4 times a day to affected area as needed, I don't know that's my 2 cents
I take valerian root for sleep & it's like magic, have had insomnia since about age 5!
How do you get it down?
I don't know about pain ,but valerian has been used to help sleep for hundreds of years. I tried it but the smell really upset my stomach . Have you tried kratom? It comes in many different types and strengths ,and it works amazingly well.
Melatonin is great for sleep. My doc prescribed trazadone for me. Hope one of these work for you.