Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyChronicPainTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 31, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

I use meralax every day to stay regular

November 27, 2018
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Just repeated my post back when original? Asked...lol

September 3, 2023
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Sweet potatoes! And other very fibrous foods. Ehen I est a lot of fiber snd drink st least 8 glasses of water daily I have no constipation from taking opiods.

January 12, 2022
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

@A MyChronicPainTeam Member My dr has me taking generic Mryalax every other day for the constipation from opiods. I use to take Colace twice a day and switched it successfully to the generic Myralax. Just be sure to drink lots of fluids to work. Best wishes I hope it helps you.Take gentle care

November 18, 2018
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Miralax

November 4, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lake Forest, CA

A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Caerphilly, UK

A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Castle, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In