Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyChronicPainTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Rio Dell, CA

Seems like lots of promises to help Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia. Expensive yet if it works Iโ€™ll save for it. Comments please !! Thanks. Michael

November 10, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Thank you so much for the information on it ! I think maybe that could help me more than the handful of pills I take !๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜Š

November 10, 2019
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

I am going to ask my psychiatrist about it because it's something that I could use instead of all the pills that are not helping me thank you so much for the information on it๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜Š

November 10, 2019
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Thanks for the encouraging info and quick response.

November 10, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Medford, WI

A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Nelson, GA

A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Brandon, MB

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In