Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyChronicPainTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rancho Cordova, CA

Does anyone know this answer.. my pain management appointment was rescheduled after my refill date... So the office sent over a 30 day supply of pain meds.... However my other prescriptions weren't refilled... I usually get more than 30 pain meds... Will the doctor give me the remainder of my pain meds

August 27, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Definitely.... Today the problem was corrected.....

August 30, 2023
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

@A MyChronicPainTeam Member
😄 Sometimes we've got to stay on top of them, to make sure they're on top of us👍🏻

August 30, 2023
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Thank you.... I seen the pain management specialist yesterday... I was just given enough meds till my appointment... How ever he sent the wrong amount in... So he has to correct it...

August 30, 2023
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

In person or a Tele-visit works for any restriction in quantities, per pill or total number of pills.

Did you postpone or did they?
Not because that makes a difference legally, but I'd hope they'd consider a quick Tele-visit, just to get you all your meds.
Did they mention any changes they were considering to your treatment?

My mind just works this way, jumping into the next step. Just a natural course of my problem solving nature. Bugs the heck out of my wife😂😂. Especially on so much medication! Any defense I'd built over years of marriage seem to have disappeared! A simple yes or no question gets a following series of "if then" queries in my head and out my mouth. It's the natural programmer in me🤣🤣.

Hope this helps GiaDelgado!
✌🏻&❤️ with a😂&🤗s,
🤠🤓Lou⚾ 👣✝️❤️

August 30, 2023
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Thank you.... I usually get more than,30... Was it because I didn't see him in person. This is the first time it's happened

August 28, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Little Rock, AR

A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lewiston, ID

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In