Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyChronicPainTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 11, 2024
 · 
Reactions
Sleep and Chronic Pain Read Article...
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Deborah, there are so many types and brands of cbd out there! Could you recommend a brand/type that really works? I have spent so much money already!

July 11, 2024
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

CBD really helps. I have tried different kinds from the health food store. They all have helped. I have had to increase the dosage. When I’m in a lot of pain I increase it. It makes me tired when I increase it but at least it helps. I started out with the chewable gummies but since I have had to increase it I take the tablet form.

July 11, 2024
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

@A MyChronicPainTeam Member hello I will ask my doctor on Monday afternoon when I am scheduled to see him for the results of the XRays done on Thursday as my doctor did not receive any results from the two hospitals I was either a patient in or when I visited the Bone specialist after the hospital stay
Hugs from Judyxx

July 12, 2024
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Peaceandlove , my gummies are just Reg CBD . The once with marijuana- I feel light headed. But that’s me. I have tried a lot of different types over the last couple years.

July 14, 2024
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

@A MyChronicPainTeam Member I am also interested in alternative options to help me sleep better at night as I am trying to get off Amitryptline 10mg an antidepressant which has a mild sedative. However it does affect my bowel movements and causes me Constipation. This is going to take some time as I have anxiety and depression and I’m taking Pristiq (Deslesfexaline) daily for depression. I need to stay on it I believe.

Hugs from Judyxx

July 11, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Latrobe, PA

A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Flora, IL

A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brampton, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In