For people considering steroid shots for chronic pain, there are many questions and concerns. Your doctor may suggest that a steroid shot is right for you, but it can be a scary decision. It can help to talk about it with other people going through the same thing.
On MyChronicPainTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with chronic pain, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Steroid shots are one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are some question-and-answer threads about steroid shots:
• A member shares the different types of treatments she uses for pain.
• A member shares how her options are limited to help manage pain.
• A member shares her frustration of not being able to find relief.
Here are some conversations about steroid shots:
• I'm thinking of getting a steroid shot in the back. Any advice?
• Has anyone had spinal steroid injections?
• How do you feel about steroid shots?
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyChronicPainTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.