Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyChronicPainTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Athens, AL

Ok, let's discuss this. I'm not afraid to talk about this because I'm sure we've all experienced it if you take opiods.

Constipation. What do yall do about it? I'm not getting much relief when I take a laxative but I'm afraid to increase my dose because.....well, you know.

August 20, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

@stontel

Lots of liquid and fiber. More liquid than you would think.

August 21, 2023
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

Take linseed seeds with your breakfast it works very well.

September 2, 2023
A MyChronicPainTeam Member

@A MyChronicPainTeam Member
Totally agree

August 22, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyChronicPainTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In