The fatigue that accompanies chronic pain feels like a constant state of burnout that zaps your energy and mental capacity. Managing fatigue is best done alongside others who understand what you are going through.
On MyChronicPainTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with chronic pain, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Fatigue is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are some conversations about fatigue:
• Lots of trouble concentrating today. Fatigue is terrible.
• I still have stiffness and fatigue. I need to work on my morning routine.
• A member shares a trick to get things done with pain and fatigue:
Here are some question-and-answer threads about fatigue:
• Do your pain and fatigue make you feel like you are in the way of everyone else?
• What's the difference between fibromyalgia fatigue and ME/CFS fatigue?
• How do you cope when you feel physically and mentally exhausted?
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyChronicPainTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.