"I have worked really hard to get balance in my life and had been doing a meditation for 15 minutes a day, it really helps me cope! I start a new class on Monday afternoon for healthy lifestyle changes for people with chronic pain and illnesses so I am hoping I can get some help there, I think they do mindfulness practices there too." -A member on MyChronicPainTeam
On MyChronicPainTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with chronic pain, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Meditation is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are a few question-and-answer threads about meditation:
• Does anyone use meditation to help relieve their pain?
• What are good websites or apps that are good for meditation or relaxation?
• What hobbies do you do to help you relax when in pain?
Here are some conversations about meditation:
• A member shares their experience with meditation water therapy.
• One member is tired of being in pain and turns to meditation to help.
• I use heat, topical anti-inflammatory, pain medication, essential oils, relaxant, and mindful meditation....but I'm curious and interested to know how others manage flares?
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyChronicPainTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.